Call for Abstract
11th International Conference on Pulmonology & Respiratory Medicine, will be organized around the theme “”
World Pulmonology 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Pulmonology 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1What is COPD?
- Track 1-2Diagnosing and Treatment for COPD
- Track 1-3Living with COPD
- Track 2-1Can Use Oxygen during Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
- Track 2-2Can Do Pulmonary Rehabilitation at Home?
- Track 2-3How Much Does Pulmonary Rehabilitation Cost?
- Track 3-1Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Left Heart Disease
- Track 3-2Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Lung Disease
- Track 3-3Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Unknown Causes
- Track 4-1Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 5-1What are the causes of allergic asthma?
- Track 5-2What are the symptoms of allergic asthma?
- Track 5-3How is allergic asthma diagnosed?
- Track 6-1Continuous pressure devices
- Track 6-2Bi-level pressure devices
- Track 6-3Care and maintenance
- Track 7-1what are the symptoms of lung cancer?
- Track 7-2Stages of lung cancer
- Track 7-3Risk factors for lung cancer
- Track 8-1What are the causes of interstitial lung disease?
- Track 8-2Diagnosis for Interstitial lung disease
- Track 8-3Risk factors for interstitial lung disease
- Track 9-1Expertise in the full range of pediatric respiratory conditions
- Track 9-2Advanced diagnostic capabilities
- Track 9-3Innovative respiratory disease research
- Track 10-1Types of lung transplant
- Track 10-2Factors that may affect the eligibility for a lung transplant
- Track 10-3Risks factors for Lung transplantation